birthday card

Miss Lily Happy B-Day!

1:45 PM

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!


I hope that you're having a great week so far. I am here to share my next project with you using "Miss Lily Happy B-Day!" Digital Stamp. I hope that you like what I've created with her.



I colored the image with my copics and layered her on some pretty papers from my stash and added some embellishments. The edges were distressed and inked in a very light pink color, I believe it was Distress Ink "Spun Sugar". 

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and check out my blog for more photos & details on my project. Have a great day!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin