cardmaking

Love Letter by Guest DT Shikha

10:00 AM

Hi Folks, this is Shikha from New Jersey. Software engineer by profession, I love to craft and dance in my spare time. The joy that handmade gives is inexplicable. I'm into card making, decoupage, Mixed media and painting mainly but love to explore new techniques. Stepped into blogging world this year to connect with like minded people and its been a fun ride since then. Hope you enjoy my creations and don't forget to leave some love on my blog.
I'm so excited to share my creation with the Beautiful 'Rag Doll'. I love all the pretty girls created by Olga. 
It was tough decision to make so I went with Rag doll for the first time and gonna buy others later on. So moving on with the today's card. 
I printed this digi on Neenah solarwhite 110lb CS. Cut it to 4*5 inch. I then colored it with my Prisma color Premier pencils. (BTW I'm totally in love with this. 
I keep scribbling all day long. Haha :P) You can see in the picture how smooth it goes on paper. I scribbled some clear wink of stella on it. It gives the perfect amount of shimmer to any image. I wish you can see that in picture. It looks so beautiful in person.
Then I distressed the edges with 'Frayed Burlap' Distress ink. For the base, I took another card stock of 41/4*51/2 inch. I had this tea stained paper in my stash, I cut it to the size of card stock and stuck in on the base with 3D foam tape to give it some dimension. 
I taped the colored image on that again with 3D foam tape. For sentiment, I cut the cardstock in the required shape, clear embossed it with my versamark pen and watercolored it to get the emboss resist effect. Finally I embellished it with butterfly and few Enamel dots. 
And there you go, your lovely card is ready. I have a habit of embellishing the envelop. I just think it makes it more special. So hear i chose the macthing envelop and pasted this digi I had in my stash. I have listed the supplies below for your reference as well. Let me know your feedback in the comment section below. You can also visit my blog to check out my other creations.



Alright then, Have a good day!!


Supplies:
LBBS 'Rag Doll' Love letter image.
Neenah Solar white 110lb cardstock
Enamel dots
Versamark Embossing pen
Clear embossing powder
Prisma Premier color pencils
Clear Wink of stella
Distress Ink -'Frayed Burlap'
Fiskars Scissors
Watercolors
Recollections Heat tool 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin