Amy A

Coffee with Charlie

9:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends, Amy here today to share a cute lil' coffee inspired card using 

http://lbbstamps.com/product/dream-charlie-digital-stamp-for-cardmaking/

I LOVE coffee, and I knew I had to use Dream Charlie as my first inspirational post for Little Blue Button Stamps. I mean how cute is she???

Here's she is all in spring colors:

I created a few layers with DP as I wanted to keep the embellishments simple so Charlie was the focus. I used DP's from My Minds Eye. Even cut out the tickets from the same Design paper as I thought it went with the "Dream" concept. ;o)
I finished with a sentiment from My Favorite Things "Perk Up" set. 

I colored Charlie with Spectrum Noir Markers keeping with Spring colors:


And I usually do the same "design" concept on the inside of my cards as the front:


I sure hope I've inspired you today. 
Happy craftin'!
~hugs~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin